Tuesday, November 11, 2008

disppointed

sometime i just felt tat i am nothing to ya..
i noe i am not a good wife in your eyes..
or i can say she is better than me..
i am trying my very best to be my best..
although everytime i would not be e one who says sorry..
but i am really sorry for wat i hav done to hurt u..
i wan to hug u sometimes..
but i just can't bring myself to do it..
i wanted to tell u so many times tat i don wish to lost u in my life..
but i just can't say it out..
u r my number 1 in my life..
i also wish tat i am your number 1 in your life..
but i noe life is nv fair..
so i nv hope tat u will be fair to me..
or can say i don even dare to hope..
i just hope tat i am something in your life..
even if tat i am something is very small..
i don mind..
just hope tat sometimes u will put yourself in my position n think..
pls don break my heart again..
my heart can't take it anymore..
really.

No comments: