Monday, November 24, 2008

news today..

today when i wake up..
i saw jia ling's miss call..
so i call her back..
as i always did..
she told me something tat really make me awake..
hahahaha..
u ppl must be guess wat she told me rite??
hahahaha..
this is wat she told me..
emeline..
u n kr is on today(monday 24 nov 2008) de "the new paper" la..
my 1st reaction was..
omg is it real??
hahahahaha..
e 2nd reaction was..
i when to get change n when down to 7 elven..
n get today's new paper came back n read..
hmmmm..
e new was on page 19..
it says: (risky rider: a pregnant pillion rider caught the attention of our reader who was travelling on east coast road.)
in e end i told jia ling..
tat couple really looks like me n kr..
but in fact it is not us..
tat bike also really looks like kr bike..
but if u take a closer look e bike is either cbr 600 or cbr 1000..
if u have the new paper at home..
u can go take a look..
^^



No comments: