Saturday, November 15, 2008

tired..

i am so tired today..
i could'nt wake up for my check up ..
dear dear KR must be very angry with me..
when i wake up he say he try to wake me up in e morning for my check up..
but for wat i rmb..
i did't even hear his voice..
i guess i was too tired..
around 730pm dear dear KR wake up up again..
i was so reluctant to wake up..
i was still so so so tired..
but saw dear dear KR's angry face..
so no choice got to wake up..
when expo food fair with dear dear KR's parents..
bought alot of things to eat..
now very full liao..
if i am not wrong this is e 2nd day e food fair has been open..
dear dear just told me..
e food fair will be from 14 nov to 18 nov..
if u r a food lover..
it's a must for u to go there..
e food there u can nv imaging how oishii it is..
so food lovers don miss it!!
there is something i am really thankful to dear dear..
is..
he help me rebook my check up..
it is on this coming tuesday 8pm..
at bedok de outlet..
hopeful i will not miss up check up again..
oh ya..
this coming tuesday..
dear dear KR de air force is bring him to sentosa..
jeff de STD143 allow him to bring one person with him..
but for dear dear KR de STD410 don noe can anot..
so i ask him to go ask his sir..
let me noe by this coming monday before 530pm..
i need take off if i can go..
now at e moment think where to go later..
singapore night life seems to get boring liao..
agree mah drlings??










No comments: