Thursday, January 29, 2009

baby boy

today when kkh for my check up..
i am so happy tat dear dear kr is able to accompany me for my check up today..
hahahaha..
it's his 1st time going kkh with me..
got a scan today..
n guess wat..
baby kayson has grow to 3 kg now..
can't belive it tat he has grow so big liao..
hmmm..
hope i don need to go for caesarean delivery..
cos normal delivery would be cheaper lar..
today other than check up..
me n dear dear kr also when to do e admission stuff..
we both decided to get e B1 classic package for my ward..
although e total price is like $2842..
but it is consider very cheap already..
cos is like most of e things is already bao in my package liao..
like doctor's fee, daily ward payment for 2 days, delivery suite charge for 8 hours n more lar..
i stuff tat is not in e package is baby kayson's bill, epidural for me, n other services based on usage de..
is like finally we get e admission stuff done liao..
don need worry so much..
my next check up will be at 05 feb '09..
wonder if i will make it to e next check up mah..
or i will give birth to baby kayson before my next check up..
can't wait to noe wat is wat..
wahahaha..


No comments: