Tuesday, January 20, 2009

when for my follow up at kkh today..
found out tat i gian 3kg in 2 weeks..
omg..
doc say this is't good..
must cut down abit..
if not i will hav a hard time giving birth..
hahahaha..
but i always get hungry so how can i control myself..
anyway don care lar..
as long as baby kayson is doing fine..
than everything is okie liao..
after my follow up..
when taka find daring qy..
had some small chat..
while eating my lunch..
after awhile darling qy got to go back to work..
dear dear kr came down to find me..
when over to my sun yi house for dinner..
but when we reach there dinner was't ready..
so me dear dear kr n my brother when swimming together..
really enjoy my time..
after swimming dinner was ready..
ate our dinner..
than headed home..
cos me n dear dear kr was so tired..
my mood was like so good today..
thanks to everyone around me..

i don get it??
wat r u try to tell me??
not feeling very good in my heart now..
i just spoile my whole day..




No comments: