Saturday, May 9, 2009

yesterday bought kayson to tampines mall 1 with me n lindis..
window shopping for awhile..
than head to thai express for our late lunch..


me n lindis at tampines mall 1


kayson enjoy his day out..


lindis ordering food..


thai beef noodle for me..
(not very nice)


curry soft crab..


seafood tom yum soup..

after tampines mall 1..
bought kayson home..
when over to find dear dear kr..
meet up with wili n chris..
head to beach culture for a drink..


random..
(kind of like this pic)


manager of beach culture..
she did't noe i was taking pic of her..
wahahaha..


sex on e beach..
(my fav)


kilkenny for dear dear kr..


wili looks tired..


me me me..
hahahahaha..


don noe wat is this coffee call..


chocolate fondue..
(it was a treat from e boss of beach culture)


yummy~


seafood platter..


dear dear thanks..
lovesss♥

No comments: