Sunday, February 21, 2010

1st part

30 Jan '10

- sleep over at Joleen house(29 Jan'10 night)
- when over to siloso beach resort for SW surprise 21st bday celebration

playing around with my nails..

and my cam

preparing for sentosa<3

while waiting for jeff to come fetch us..


when jurong point to take SW bday stuff..


here we go..
off to sentosa..
can't wait to reach there..


siloso beach resort..

SW bday room..


let me take u for a tour in e room itself!!


e super romantic bed!

rooftop suntan chair

rooftop jacuzzi

rooftop garden


while waiting for SW to come..
it's time to comwhor!!
wahahahahaha..


me with joleen

me with Vivian..

dear dear kr and me

joleen and jeff..

here comes sw's surprise bday cake = sw is here!!

surprise mr quak SW

happy belated bday!!

make a wish..

faster cut e cake..
while waiting for u..
all of us r like super hungry lar..
hahahahahaha..
sw hope u did enjoy yourself tat day!!
do stay tune for e 2nd part..

No comments: