Tuesday, February 2, 2010

thanks mommy for standing by myside this few days..
but no matter wat i am still very scared..
sorry to say this..
i am not as strong as u think i am, i am very super weak!!
i guess this is e 1st time emeline put in all her heart for one person..
but things just don go e way it should be..
i just can't hold back myself from tearing if someone would to ask me : emeline so wat u plan to do??
is not tat i don wan to face it..
i am really super lost can..
my 1st time encountering this kind of prob..
i really don noe how to do or wat i should do..
u ask me to break up with BF now..
i can do it and be okie in a few days time..
but now e prob now is he not my BF!!
he is my hubby, father of my son and e guy i love the most also promise myself he will be my one and only walking down e rest of my life with me..
but i hav really forget to ask him r u thinking e same as me??
or life without me u will be happier??
questions is going round n round of my head this few days i just can't smile..
seeing kayson smile my heart really bleed..
my poor kid..
mommy is really sorry..
i always wan u to rmb..
mommy love kayson alot!! really alot!!!

No comments: