Thursday, June 17, 2010

who is real??

few days back, can't really remember wat we tok abt.. but all i remember was darling told me sometime the things i do things or e things i say offended ppl around me. in fact down deep in my heart i feel sad abt it, cos i myself don even know tat e person is unhappy abt it. i really don have the intention of saying word that will hurt ppl or doing things that ppl don like. don really know how to explain myself in this but anyway i am so sorry that i have hurt your feelings. from e bottom of my heart.......

what to say what not to say??
who is true to u who is not??
who really treat u as friends and who doesn't??
who loves u and who doesn't??
who accept u for who u are and who just act??
what to do what not to do??
who hate u who doesn't??

No comments: