Tuesday, August 24, 2010

picking up my mood

counting down..
2 more days to my bday~
i have no plan for this year..
darling silven ask me how i wan to celebarte..
told her not really in e mood even to go drink..........
maybe something simple will do(:
so she suggest go eat, walk walk and take noe print on 25 august '10.
darling, i guess this plan is still on ba??
will be starting work with lancome this coming 1st sep so looking forward to it!!!!!!
cos work = money(:
i got so many things in mind i need/want to buy/do:


gucci belt



heels (gurls best friend)


louis vuitton azur canvas bag


bb cream(:


eye mask or eye cream to cure my panda eyes!!


louis vuitton azur canvas wallet


always wanted this!!!


lots of nice dress...
and a holiday out of singapore, still hav't mind up my mind where to go yet(:
tat's all for e day~
good night lovely
*dear dear kr missing u badly

No comments: