Friday, September 3, 2010

starting to learn

sorry to all lovelove i am abit busy this days, pls bear with me.
i am sure we soon will have chances to meet up..
although i miss u darlings very much(everyday keep updating myself with your blog/FB) wanted very much to meet u all up , but i still got to foce myself to what i should do now.
down deep inside me, although i did not say but i really do love u all very much(standing by me when i am super lost/super moodless, doing your best to help me stand up).
i know u girls “用♥凉苦”。i really appreciate that alot♥
anyway i have finish my 2 days training with lancome.
got in touch to lots of NICE sinkcare, every 爱美 lady who get in touch with e texture will sure 100% fall in love with it.
u really get what u pay for.
this 2 days training was more than i expected!! BUT it was kind of fun(ppl use for face/skincare we use it all on our hands and legs).
starting work in counter this sunday.
hav't even get pay and i was thinking should i or not to get myself a set of sinkcare~
hehehehehehe...
here comes e photos(:


mask on hand~


tones of notes!!!


basic skin-care product right infront of us.
(own time own target use)


funny lady i saw on e train today.
she got her own made pillow and she is sitting beside e door sleeping away like nobody business.
me and my new made friend laugh out loud while taking a picture of her!!
my very 1st time seeing funny ppl on train.
sorry if i sound ku ku~

No comments: