Saturday, August 13, 2011

12 august '11

Happy bday darling nah!!!! Meet up with qy over at my house waited for my fil to reach home to take ove kayson before we head over for darling nah condo for her one day advance bday celebration. Enjoy myself over there, had a good catch up too(: miss my all of them alot!! Waited for dear dear to come over. Slack for awhile than head over to holland v for my ice cream craving. Thanks dear dear(: *my poor dear dear is so stress and up-sad about his work stuff* f all those ppl!! I can't understand u guys are blind or wat?!? Can't u see tat he is trying his very best on work?!?! Not saying tat I am his wife I am siding him. I am NOT this kind of ppl. I don side ppl cos they are close to me. Cos I know this is not helping them at all. Back to topic. I hate those ppl when u wanted to change for e better and infornt of u they say: okie I will give u a chance to prove yourself. BUT down deep in their heart u don even believe or give a chance, u are just saying for e sick of saying!! F u guys. Don u know tat everyone is human being?? And we do make mistake once in awhile time?? Wake up your ideal man. Don be a looser who has a narrow heart. E worst part of all, hey u r a guy man!! Don act like a pussy.





















BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: