Wednesday, August 10, 2011

9 august '11

When out as one big family!! 1st stop was to blk 682 hougang ave 4 "snip avenue times" for hair cut. I did treatment and hair cut, kayson did hair cut only. Total spending for both of us was only $40 or even less on hair, I think.(forget e price) all I know was e place was quite cheap and good!! I mean e product they use on me and e skill on cutting kids hair. Thumbs up(: just tat e shop isn't those high class type. 2nd stop was to compass point for dinner and some shopping. 3rd stop was to puggol han bin prawning, for some family fishing session!! Daddy helped to out and we caught 2 4 going 5 kg fish(: Xiao Yi bought on home e other on mommy bought home. E previous fishing session we got one home. Shall cook it someday...























BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: