Monday, November 14, 2011

14 Nov 11

Hi people!! I am back to blog again. Sorry for neglecting my blog for so long. Been busy with my beauty corner page on FB n kayson (my son). Being a housewife n a 24hrs full time mommy isn't easy at all~ just taking care of my son can make me super tired everyday, but I enjoy my time with him. Sometimes he can be real naughty makes me real mad but some of e times he can be so sweet better than his daddy!! Hahahaha~ recently expo has this parenting fair. Drop by n do some shopping for my 2nd son at e same time collect my prize for e sweetest moment contest tat i join n got 1st(: Going to due on my tuesday 15 nov '11. So excited n scare at e same time. Excited cos I wonder how kaylan will look like?? Me or his daddy?? Scare cos I am going through labour pain again! Okie back to e fair, not much stuff to shop but milk bottle are selling quite cheap over there. There is also a few other fairs going on over there winter fair, min beauty n health fair, housing interior design fair, pet fair n one more fair which dear stop me from going in. He say: u going in there we sure broke. Can't rmb wat's e name of e fair but I know there is alot of household n beauty products. Tat day we walk for a few hrs non stop.. Till I sit down than I realize tat my leg was acing. Settle at some thai restaurant for dinner. Don noe if I am too tired or over hungry. I couldn't finish up my thai beef soup noodle, ended up packing it up n bought home to eat.

No comments: