Thursday, February 9, 2012

8 feb '12

Just bought some beauty product from sasa(: Cheap and good.... Love sasa max, always having discount for very expensive stuff. Have try out 3 stuff tat I have bought bubble mask, collagen toner and shimmer pearl b.b cream.
Would highly recommend e bubble mask and collagen toner!!
The bubble mask is call instant bright spark original price is at $59.90 and guess wat... I bought is for only $19.90 wat best is it product from japan. super good deal. E promo last for only this month. Collagen moisture toner I bought for $16.90 super big bottle(500ml) guess it can last me for at last 2 - 3 months cos everytime usage is only 1 droplet and u can apply for your whole face!! E b.b cream was not up to my expectation, but okie lar.. It only cost me $10.


No comments: