Thursday, March 8, 2012

3 march 12

HAPPY 4TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY DEAR DEAR KR!! ♥♥
we when through alot alot during this 4 years together, from not at all stable till now quite stable.
i am happy with my life now although our fiance is still a very big problem(headache)!!

when manhattan @ bugis lluma for our super late anniversary lunch, bought kayson and kaylen along with us. me and dear dear kr had a small quarrel before tat due to stupid stuff(can't rmb wat was it abt anyway) after tat dear dear ke made me laugh and say
dear dear kr: see u nv married e wrong guy.
me: ?!? i married e wrong guy lor. u always made me angry.....
dear dear kr: he made u angry but he also can made u laugh and smile.
me: u very tick skin la...
my in laws came and pick kayson and kaylen up cos they are just near by. while me and dear dear enjoy 二人世界.

i prefer the orange colour soup(i don noe wat is it call thou)

kayson love mushroom soup

see he is keeping some for supper.. hahahaha (jk)

a hungry man is a angry man




super love e prawn!!

dear dear claim tat he is very very very hungry.....
ended up not able to finish.





No comments: