Tuesday, April 3, 2012

11 march 12

when dating with dear dear kr at plaza singapura for movie and lunch at manhattan fish market. kayson and kaylen was with my in laws so we meet them up at changi city point for dinner, it was manhattan fish market too. dear dear is crazy abt this manhattan for quite a few weeks due to e promotion they are having!! it's crazy cheap 1 for 1 at around $10 plus?? don noe if they still have e promotion now.. hopefull this coming weekend i will have something else for dinner or lunch. i am kind of trying to slim down back to my normal shape/size. thinking if i should take up the slimming package with dorra? they slim by size, not wieght.

  

should i get my hair cut??

share this for lunch

share this for lunch

share this for lunch too.. (my fav)

♥♥
  

this for dinner (signature dish of manhattan)

seafood platter for 2- 3.

dear dear bought me a new heals♥

No comments: