Saturday, August 18, 2012

17 August 12

So many thing happened in just one day. Let's skip e bad part.. Mommy helped me take care of kaylen today, had my sleep peacefully. Dear Dear ended work drive me and kayson out for dinner, cos Dexter left his car with us (he when Australia for work) so we will be having his car for good 19 days(: so nice of him rite!! When bugs for duck noodle, cos  kayson say he want noodle for dinner. When Watson to look for aloe Vera gel but ended up buying face wash cos I saw they r have sales for it. Mommy call and says she wants 记得吃 so I walk over n buy for her at e same time buy one for kayson and myself. Round over mommy's house to pick kaylen up. Came home bath apply lots of lotion on myself cos e sun burn on my hands and legs have not recover yet. Look so ugly now! Apply some beauty product tat I have long forgotten abt them too. Tml is Saturday so looking forward to night time cos will be heading over to beach culture (Dear Dear kr still has to go back to work in e morning). Plan for museum ruin shall wait for next weekend than. Praying hard tat Dear Dear kr does not have to go back for work on Sunday. Shall end my post here!! Good night world^.^

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments: