Wednesday, August 29, 2012

28 August 12

Been playing around with my phone for almost e whole day.. got a call in e morning (good news, guess wat! ) I finally got a job location is over at Chinatown, admin sales for tour agency. Real thankful tat I got this job (I think is darling silven de star bought me luck! *This is wat I told her also*) been slacking at home for almost a month plus.. and I am Happy tat I am able to go back to working life(: see by right at this time I should be deep asleep due to no work I am still awake blogging away.  Been editing my note theme today, can't really find other nicer theme this is e nicest one I found but I find it abit too sweet for me. Hopefully by than when I get sick of this theme new nicer themes will be out. Thanks darling silven once again for e star! (I am wearing it w me all e day even to sleep) good night world!!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments: