Monday, September 10, 2012

05 sep 12

my 3rd day at work, look at my face super shag. didn't manage to sleep well so scare of being not able to wake up and i having difficult of falling asleep at night. have fish slice bee hoon for my lunch tat day, wasn't very nice cos the fish slice got small fish bone. ended work i bought kayson to eat the super nice beef noodle located at ubi ave 2 one of the super old coffee shop, kayson finish up 2 big bowl!!


~Part 2 of my day~
dear dear end work super late!! he when over to pick ming chang up from the air-port, was already falling asleep after watching my du la la show on channel U... 
ming chang and dear dear kr call say if i want to join them for JB supper, i say okie cos was feeling hungry toooooo.. 
quickly prepare myself and when down to meet them, when out with super light make-up.
otw to JB was actually planning to go for drinking session but we look at the time again it was already 1plus am. so stick to plan A supper/wash car than head home! ming chang drove us home was already half asleep in the car due to work in the morning.



 



No comments: