Tuesday, September 11, 2012

10 sep 12

Was late for work again... Mommy came by late to pick us up cos due to some stuff. Super rush for me!! Send kayson to his childcare than run up to my office. Luck I was only 5mins late but boss face still not in good colours. Call supplier to rush my stuff as usual. When to e 2nd coffee shop to try out e food, order bee hoon for lunch $3.70 in total Not very nice thou. When to pick kayson up and bring him to tampines mall for mos Burger ordered 2 meal but don noe why they give me extral burger so I just tar bao e extra one for Dear dear kr. Bought a box of 6 of chewy junior for supper cum tml's bkf. Waited for Mommy to come over to fetch me as she is on e way to send kaylen back. Head over to cc to meet dear dear kr and pass him e Burger.  Rush home to watch my du la la promotion, I am in love with that show currently(:  

No comments: