Wednesday, October 10, 2012

where has it gone too??

I just realise tat now adays Singapore service r super not up to standed!!  I really find it super ridiculous, aren't we being rank as e one top country in service line? But where has all those gone too? All just stay in e air-port just for show?

had order a vacume cleaner.sometime ago from some of the company for my office usage (not sure if e company is big or small) we r paying by cash n doing self-collection, e person in-charge say tat we r only able to collect cum Payment only on e last day of e promotion.(e last day of promotion waiting time was 1 week) told my boss abt this cos he will be doing e collection cum Payment! On e appointment date my boss when down, but e staff told my boss no record of order and no stock prepare at all. the person in-charge was not around too. E staff give us a number to call to the person in-charge but ended to be a fake number!

Call sph to Enquirer on the articles details posted on zao bao, and e department person who pick up e call transfer me to another person (I guess he is more experience or in e management level ) I don really like his tone of talking sound like an ah beng not professional at all. He told me no such article at all!! I really think tat's it's totally a big joke!! U guys publish newspaper yet u Don read your own papers so who will actually read it, when your own staff don even find it interesting...  lol!! Okie..  tat's not really e main point. If u don't know anything pls get someone more capable to talk to me. But not by telling me no such article can't help me!

Bought kayson for dinner over at serangoon nex today Cos I need to pick didi up. Settle down at "the ship" e only thing good is e ambiance!! E food is over cook n over price! and it's like some normal seafood which is like, hello!! I also can be your cheif The service staff was super rude! E staff keep my plate away without asking n I still need it, Inform him nicely still give me face! I am very sure I am not going to pay $26 for just AMBIANCE! 

Help my company order printer from Fuji Xerox from account executive transfer to sales manager to serve me. At 1st everything was still okie, till I send her mail n I got to keep chasing her asking of she has receive n stuff blah blah blah.... till she promise me abt my invoice will be in my mail before 12pm (image invoice also got to chase) I waited till 430pm in e evening nothing was in my mail yet. Call her she couldn't be reach. Than I when straight to her company main line, they transfer me here n there n some department even told me tat there is no such person in e company!! Isn't it a joke!! U r a manager yet your staff don't know who u r still dare question me if I did call e right company! Pls if u don't know do not question your customer go n find out! It's why u r getting pay from your company... n I got to get through alot of department just to get hold of her. This is what she told me for e super late invoice not being able to deliver to my mail on promise time! Her company is not able to take orders for printer, only can sub to her agent company.  If that is so u should have told me earlier not last min when I am so unhappy abt your service than u tell me this! Like a small kid push all e blame to other ppl! I was telling my colleague n boss tat this kind of quality is able to be a sales manager I am able to be e sales director. Lol! 

Super dislike supplier / sales person to have bad service it just falls back to your company image!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.8

No comments: