Sunday, December 23, 2012

garden by the bay

one of my aunty manage to get garden by the bay ticket for only $10, so we bought 2 from her as kayson still don't need one yet (usually price for per ticket is $28, kids 4 and above than need for ticket). when marina square for lunch order thunder tea rice not very nice thou.. reach garden by the bay around 4pm in the afternoon. headed to flower dome to meet my familyssssss (i am always late LOL!) i was super impress by the christmas feel in the dome, and the flowers are super nice! just feel like you have enter a snow town!! i take alot of picture in total, 188 pictures!! the cloud forest was a total different thing to explore. (super cold inside) was a nice experience today! rated 10/10 

$4.50

$10 per ticket(:













nice right! the snow man is made my flowers(:













mei mei princess 








my aunty's and me(: (they look so yound right<3 td="td">




sorry to show my fats!










i ask dear to take half body for
 me again to cover my fats! LOL..





Family photo<3 td="td">


mommy and kaylen
































http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.184269928383504.58730.100004014937208&type=3

No comments: