Wednesday, May 29, 2013

preparation for my new home

this few days other than looking after my family, i am also looking through all the interior desgin stuff for my new 3 room HDB flat. so many stuff to prepare for don't know where to start from, even the interior desginer i also don't know which company to use? LOL~ look through some photo on goggle and some videos from youtube, saw some great work of desgin but some how not really the feel i wanted.. and somehow i can't made up my mind for the colours of my house ect. i wanted something vintage, classic, modern and not very colourful with some korean feel(those house desgin i saw one korean drama) super love those feel! LOL~ if any interior desgin knows what i am talking about and would be happy to help me out feel free to drop me an email at emelineejoy@gmail and anything related to my house can also drop me an email! would be very happy to hear from all of you! 

 xoxo, emeline








No comments: