Saturday, September 7, 2013

24th year old bday celebration

PART 1

had some small sweet surprise from dear dear kr, yolo mates, christ and desmond over at beer alley thanks for the surprise and all the food/drinks treat! thanks clara for the present(: Thank you all for making it a wonderful night for me! 


PART 2 

my bday dinner treat to Dempsey hill the prime society from my darling girls qy and silven. darling girls thank you so much!! *love love*  








after dinner we when wine connection for some moscato wine and the girls actually have a small surprise for me!! so sweet of they to when all the to town to get me my favorite cake(: (sorry girls forget take pictures with u 2) i will make it up next year yea~ 




and i receive this from a friend i got to know not long.. thank you so much for this sweet edit picture(:


thank you everyone for make my 24th a memorial one!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging
for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is wonderful, as well
as the content!

My weblog :: Nuva Lift Skin Care Review

Anonymous said...

hi, thank you so much for your comment.. so sorry i miss this out! i try looking into your link but somehow it doesn't work out.. maybe you would like to follow me on twitter? (@emelineejoy)