Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Marcha ballerina (sponsor)

7 more days to Christmas, have you got you love one christmas present?
I have received My very 1St Christmas present from marcha, thank you so much for the pretty ballerina shoes and the leopard print clutch!! The ballerina shoes r so light and comfortable that when you wear it you would feel that you have shoes on your feet... lol!! Normally I hate wearing cover flates or in other way I am very careful in getting myself cover flates cos My feet will easily have blisters at the back n at e side.. but to My surprise marcha ballerina doesn't give me that problem at all!! Go get yourself one if your feet has the same problem as mine!!
(have not get a chance to bring My leopard clutch out yet, but will do it soon and post the pictures here)
Stay tune!!

Address: Raffles City Shopping Centre, Basement 1

No comments: