Wednesday, September 16, 2015

My 26 (part 1)

Back to 21 August for my bday celebration with dear and my boys! As you get older there is no more fanciful bday party celebration... just simple dinner with the one who is important in your life!! We pop by hot stone for dinner... food was good, kayson was enjoying more than I do. If u know me well I am quite particular about service standard!! We have to ask for everything... culinary, serviette, ice water, ice water refilling, bills ect... is quite irritating for me that I got to keep waiting here and there to catch the service stuff attention just to get one thing and it wasn't full house that day. So other than e meat was good noting much about hot stone that I will be going back for it.... anyway I am thankful that dear you have set time aside to celebrate my one years older with me! Love you... 

No comments: