Monday, January 11, 2016

Yoomi

Recently I have been super busy with my elder boy kayson new school, my new house renovation and my new baby girl kayla. Some of the time I can't even find time to sit down and enjoy my meal as i always need to rushing here and there. Plus is never easy bring my baby girl out to run errands with me. She is always so on time for milk but i am thankful i had yoomi my recent good helper with me. So you must be wondering what is yoomi, her new helper? Hahahahaha... helper in singapore can be quite expensive, she is differently cheaper than her helper and she does the best work for my daughter's milk! Yoomi is actually my daughter's milk bottle now. It actually has this special pod with the bottle to warmer up the milk to the right temperature within 60 seconds! Cool right? So it safe me much trouble when I am outside. Just have the milk ready in the milk bottle and make it hot just nice for my little one to consume it when she is hungry!


No comments: