Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Lobster king - keisuke ramen

A few of my friends keep telling me that this is very nice.. So I decided to drop by with dear and give it a try, bought 2 boys and my baby girl along.. And totally wrong move becos of this our waiting time was 1hr plus.. The restaurant sitting style is not really suitable for baby stroller cos they only have a few sitting tables the rest is tall tables but service experience over there is really not bad the lady who is allocating the sitting really try her best to make arrangements for us or else I guess we have to wait even longer to get our tables. Food was not bad, we try a few kind of soup base and we have come to conclusion that we both prefer the rice soup base ramen!

http://www.keisuke.sg/lobster-king-clarke-quay/

No comments: