Thursday, November 17, 2011

Welcome<3

My 2nd son is out(: got contraction around 3.30pm - 3.45pm. Nurse pushed me in labor ward around 4pm. Baby came out around 5plus.. My cervices was opening fast!! 1st when in they check it was 4cm, 2nd check it was 6cm.. 3rd don need check I was feeling e baby's head already!! Told e doctor(the MO) who came by to ask me if I want epi tat I can feel baby's head. Guess wat she told me?? Cannot be!! Must wait awhile more~ I even wanted to tell her yes, I do need the epi cos I was in great pain. Becos they say tat I wasn't allow to tak e leg jab.. But her service/toking way made me hold myself back.. Hello!! I am paying money to give birth.. Not to see your face!! So I drop e ideal of taking epi(thanks ya.. Help me save money), so through out e whole process i was just on laughing gas.. It was fast till they don even have enough time to cut e 10cm for me. So guess how painful was I!! Nv try my way~ baby boy was 3.4kg plus(: heavier than Kayson my 1st boy. My family n in laws came over to visit me. Xiao yi n mommy cooked confinement food for me(: yummy, homecook food is always e best<3

No comments: