Friday, November 18, 2011

17 nov 11

Will be able to discharge from hospital tml with baby kaylen. Has come up with his Chinese name 梁俊文 kaylen Leong Jun Wen. Hope my forgetful dear dear will rmb to bring those document for his birth Cert making session tml~ mommy came early this morning.. Bought my fav bread for me<3 dear dear, Kayson n my fil came in e afternoon. Xiao yi, jiu jiu, jiu mu, sun yi, ah gong, ah ma, mommy n some of my cousins came at night. Xiao yi bought me home cook food<3 yummy!! Use to take it for granted till I married over to a vegetarian family base house. My mil is a vegetarian, so I don always get to eat home cook food n I admit i am missing it alot~ eat outside food eat till I am so sick of it. So everytime really appreciate when mommy or xiao yi bought home cook food over for me(: xie xie xiao yi n mommy!!

No comments: